Wiz Khalifa remembers his beloved sister.
Rising Oxnard, CA based underground Hip Hop artist Mark 4ord stops by our DTLA creative space dropping his exclusive Mic Session performing “Real Talk”. This is a must watch!
Straight from the beaches of St. Martin, SXM Festival 2017 is poised to make another splash in the international festival scene. From March 15 to 19, you can catch this destination festival with a jam-packed lineup of heavy hitters in venues sprinkled all over this Caribbean island.
- RPR Soundsystem – Anticipation seems to follow the Romanian trio to every performance, and this party should be no exception. SXM prides itself on catering to a discerning music listener, which makes Rhadoo, Pedro and Raresh’s subtle soundscapes a treat festival attendees. With Shaun Reeves and Maher Daniel also on the bill for The Other Side showcase, this one is sure to please.
- Audiofly – Sailing off the recent debut of their Flying Circus Recordings imprint, this duo has a knack for entrancing dance floors. Luca Saporito and Anthony Middleton started off a busy 2017, playing venues all over the world and should be primed for their Do Not Sit By The Ocean party. With Atish, Behrouz, Birds of Mind, Nico Stojan and Yokoo also playing this 12-hour party, the vibes will be off the charts.
- Honey Dijon – With temperatures in St. Martin hovering in the 80s year-round, the crowd will come warmed up for what is sure to be a sweaty set. Honey Dijon’s grooving sound will be set to the backdrop of Happy Bay’s Ocean Stage amongst a huge selection of house and techno favorites.
- John Acquaviva – Last year’s B2B set with Olivier Giacomotto on Tulum Beach alone is enough to make anyone crave seeing this ubiquitous DJ in a tropical setting. Acquaviva has fine-tuned the art of moving dance floors for more than two decades, and he is sure to bring it Island Style.
- Ricardo Villalobos – Need I say more?
For Tickets and More Info on SXM Festival Visit:
Rising Florida based MC L.I. Mars releases one of the most powerful and impactful mixtape’s for early 2017! “All or Nothing” only delivers 100% solid top-tier Hip Hop, really can’t be compared to any sound out now! L.I. Mars’s originality and story-telling abilities is at an all time-high, along with his taste of beats, it’s the perfect mixture to become the next real threat in the Hip Hop game. This mixtape has a total of 15 tracks, influenced by real-life situations and stories only L.I. Mars can describe. The Florida Hip Hop scene is in full focus on his movement and music, he speaks nothing but truth, which in return, only just shows he is a true rising star!
A few tracks I want to point out are “Snappin Season“, “No Love” & my favorite track “Hard To Let Go“. Real Hip Hop will always win in my book. I’m so thankful to be able to get exposed to such raw talent like this! As a blogger, I listen to a lot of Hip Hop, but there is a clear difference with L.I. Mars! Make sure to support and peep this mixtape! Also, make sure to scope out his latest video titled “The Grind” off this mixtape!
Since merging onto the scene back in 2013, the Gentlemen’s Club have been the breath of fresh air the dubstep and bass scene has been looking for and haven’t lost an once of momentum since then.
While these three prepare to hit the road next month for their biggest tour to date, the trio has decided to unleash their monstrous remix of Modestep‘s “Living For The Weekend” to showcase what they’re all about to anyone who is unfamiliar with their name. This remix encompasses everything these guys are about and it most definitely SLAPS! Listen below.
Modestep – Living For The Weekend (Gentlemens Club Remix) | Free Download |
Up and coming underground Hip Hop artist from Detroit Michigan, Joe Campus drops his latest self-produced single titled “R.O.T.C“.
If you’re familiar with KANDY’s Cavity Collective, you should be quite familiar with the name Milkshake and what both of these super producers are capable of. Well, these two sugary treats have joined forces to create something sweet for your ear holes.
Now with festival season right around the corner we don’t recommend over doing it on the sugar, but this is one treat that anyone can over-indulge in. “Type 1” is a chaotic bass beauty that gives listeners a taste of each of these talented young guns signature production style. Now this is one deadly combination so don’t be surprised if we see these two working together again in the new feature. This track is MASSIVE!
KANDY & Milkshake – Type 1 | Free Download |